Fanon: Regina gets jealous. Emma does not.
I’ve been given a couple of prompts where this has been requested, and I’ve seen it appear in a few fics by other people as well.
Fanon always interests me - the things that fic writers deem a necessary part of portraying and exploring these characters and their relationships. For example, I think that Emma being the “White Knight” belongs more to fanon than it does canon.
But the jealousy thing…where does that come from? And why DOESN’T Emma get jealous?
- cunextues said: IMO because Regina is the more emotionally controlled/restrained (in terms of fluffyness) & it seems only natural for those buried feelings to manifest negatively like jealousy. Also, it’s prob more fun to see R express herself in that way.
- sneakyninjanerd likes this
- maharawngamisay likes this
- stormqueen said: I think it’d be the other way around. Emma gets jealous, Regina doesn’t
- eshusplayground likes this
- heartsways reblogged this from eshusplayground and added:
- sassyanddelightful likes this
- sinful-obsessions likes this
- eshusplayground reblogged this from heartsways and added:
- damelola said: For me it usually boils down to this: Emma doesn’t have a lot of possessions, no close bonds. She doesn’t *expect* to keep a person. Regina clings desperately to everything that matters and expects outside forces to take it away?
- passionate--creativity likes this
- heartsways posted this